After a number of years as our membership secretary, Tim has decided to retire from the post, resulting in a need to fill this vital role for the amateur club. The membership secretary reports to the Club Secretary and is responsible for the administration of the membership systems within the club, maintaining the RFU Game management system on behalf of the club, and DBS administration in conjunction with the RFU. The role comprises, in general terms, of the following activities;
- Supporting all membership enquiries and applications online.
- Support managers to monitor new online membership registrations.
- Register all players with RFU on GMS
- Monitor all new junior trial memberships, and maintain records of payment status and attendance of all members and players.
- Compile and maintain up to date membership data
- Print off and issue Member’s cards, parking permits and season tickets
- Collate the required information for the preseason mail out and compile the mail out.
- Maintain the ‘Information for New Parents& Players’ handbook
- Update and maintain individual training records on EMAS from information received
Data and Barring Service
- Manage the DBS application process and submit via RFU safeguarding
- Monitor the RFU’s Disclosure system for application results received
We envisage that the role will require circa 8-10 hours per week, and the successful candidate will be remunerated.
Applications in the first instance by Saturday 20th May 2017 to Graham Taylor, Honorary Secretary. email@example.com