The Media Library hold all of the images, PDFs, audio, videos and other documents that can be displayed across the website.
To add or change the content of the library do as follows.
- Login to the Dashboard and select Media from left hand menu.
- To add new Media select “Add New”.
- Media items can either be dragged and dropped into the resultant window or directly selected using the “Select Files” button.
- When the media items have been uploaded they can be individually edited or can subsequently edited from the Media Library view.
To Edit a Media Item
- Locate the Media Item and select “Edit”.
- Here the Title can be amended (some photos have title SONY DSC which doesn’t help with searches), and optional Caption inserted. It is recommended that a “Description” is added (e.g. Minis) to help searching for Media Items as library will become large over time.
- Select “Edit Image” to change the image itself.
- “Edit Image” 0ptions include Cropping (drag mouse over image to select area, then select “Crop”), rotation, resizing.
- When complete select “Update”.
- Note that the URL for the Media item can be selected from the field “File URL”. This URL can link to the Media Item from other websites.