- Catalogue of injuries test 1st XV squad depth to breaking point.
- Players urged to dig deep in the dark, cold and wet heart of the season.
- Coaches to continue shake up of training session composition.
- Every best wish is extended to Rob Williams who is expected to go under the Surgeon’s knife this week.
- Rob attributes his ongoing back issues to having to ‘push for two’ for years whilst sharing the 2nd Row berth with Chairman Clarke.
- Chairman Clarke refutes the libellous allegation but endorses the speedy recovery message.
World Rugby regulations state that a pitch must measure between 94m and 100m from try-line to try-line. Coincidentally, 94m is also the average GPS-recorded distance travelled by a front row forward in an entire Ealing Exiles game, including the 32m (each way) from changing room to pitch.