- Disappointment as strong 1st XV squad left game-less this weekend
- Enthusiasm and energy at training noted and appreciated
- 6-Nations must not be a distraction in February plead Coaches
- Club-Day social plans bent but unbowed as two home games are lost through Oppo concession
- Support builds for Boot-Camp plan for Return-to-Rugby participants
- Congrats to Club ally Jack Pattinson who moves to new Coaching role
When England hosted Ireland in 1988 Referee Clive Norling decided that it was too cold for the teams to stand around during the interval and for the first time ever allowed them to leave the field of play and return to the Twickenham dressing rooms. Since then half-time breaks have seen 2nd-half warm-ups, video review meetings, nutrition/hydration checks and complete kit changes replace the ubiquitous suck on a slice of orange.