12 NIGHT TOUR JULY / AUGUST 2015
Sunday 26th July 2015 – 1630hrs
Main South African Airways group: On arrival at London Heathrow Airport Terminal 2 you will be met by Tracy Pope (+44 7775 575703) who will oversee check in for your overnight flight to Cape Town via Johannesburg.
*Please arrive in plenty of time for immigration checks – All Flight details are at the back of your pack*
Those on the BA flights please continue to London Heathrow Terminal 5
2100hrs Depart London Heathrow on flight SA 237.
Download the South Africa Itinerary – FULL
- Return international and internal economy South African Airways flights routing: London Heathrow / Johannesburg / Cape Town / Durban / Johannesburg / London Heathrow (you can fly out earlier or return later at no extra cost for your international flights);
- 12 nights hotel accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis;
- Opening and closing tour dinners;
- All transfers in a luxury coach;
- 4 rugby fixtures and post match functions;
- Excursions: Table Mountain, Robben Island, Langa Township, Game drive, Newlands and Kings Park stadium tours, Surfing and Kayaking lessons.
If you want to include extra excursions while on tour click SA Excursion Options to see what’s available and approximate costs — these tours are not included in the overall tour cost, they have also closed bookings for these tours but you may be able to arrange something when you arrive.
Main tour committee members
Debbie Bell (email@example.com)
Karen Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Barry Kingsland (email@example.com)
Sean Murphy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Enjoy the trip, see you all there!