To register a new Junior Player (Rugby Rats through to Under 16) using our online membership system please follow these steps:
I know it looks longwinded but it’s a lot easier to do than write down also we have just become aware of a compatibility problem between our membership system and some mobile devices so we recommend using either a conventional laptop or desktop computer to register.
- Go to https://ealingrugby.co.uk/members/login
- Select the Register button under the Join Ealing Trailfinders Rugby Club heading
- On the next page enter YOUR name (the parent not the player’s), your email address and create a password then select the Save button at the bottom
- On the Register – Social Details page please enter YOUR contact details and select the Save button at the bottom of the page
- On the Membership Type page please select the Family Membership option and then select the Save button at the bottom of the page
- On the Register – Fundraising Schemes page you don’t need to do anything just select the Save button at the bottom of the page
- On the Registration Complete page please select the Membership Account link to return to your membership profile
- Once back in you profile select the More button to the right of the Family Memberships heading
- Select the Add button to the right of the Add new Family Member heading
- On the Profile Details page select the relevant option and enter your son or daughter’s name then select the Save button at the bottom
- On the next page check your son or daughter’s details and then select the Save button at the bottom of your son’s profile details
- Complete all the relevant fields in the Junior Player Details page (please don’t forget to upload a suitable passport style head and shoulders photo of your son or daughter which we must have for their player registration with the RFU) and select the Save button at the bottom of the page (you will need to scroll down the page for this).
- Once saved an overview of your son or daughter’s registration details will be displayed, to add an additional player or your partner’s details please select the Back button to the right of the View All Family Members heading and repeat the process from step 9.
Please ensure you follow all the above steps to fully complete the registration process and please do not make any payment for now as all new players are entitled to a free three consecutive week try out period so they can make their own mind up about rugby before you will need to make any payment. Also should they decide to continue an option is available to pay your membership subscription in four consecutive monthly payments should you want to.
If you have any questions or need any further information regarding rugby at Ealing Trailfinders Rugby Club please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Membership Secretary Ealing Trailfinders Rugby Club
Home: 020 8566 9408
Mobile: 07941 861 293