Ealing Trailfinders Academy are seeking a Lead Backs Coach with proven ability to work with our dedicated group of high achievers in our Senior Academy.Following a comprehensive review of our player development pathway we are seeking to expand the coaching team that delivers a skills focused programme.
The Academy Lead Backs Coach will:
- Prepare for and have match day responsibility for the Ealing Trailfinders A team
- Prepare and deliver skills focused programme to selected U19-U23 players in the Senior Academy
- Work within the Academy and professional 1st XV coaching and management structure
- Part-time role – training two evenings per week plus match days (Saturdays with occasional Sunday)
- Report to Academy Director
Ealing Trailfinders RFC is a National 1 club with very clear ambitions to return to Championship rugby. Having now established an Academy programme for our youth players we are now committed to building and developing a Senior Academy that will produce professional players for the future.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- RFU Level 3 (or Level 2 working towards Level 3) coaching qualification
- Successful coaching experience, developing young players towards a semi/professional rugby career
- Excellent communication skills and mentoring experience
- Innovative and open minded, prepared to challenge the status quo
The Academy at Ealing Trailfinders RFC can offer a salary depending on experience, CPD and opportunities to expand experience across the wide variety of squads the Club runs. The Academy is a close-knit team of like-minded people wanting to see players develop to their full potential.
Applicants should apply with a full rugby coaching c.v., a brief letter of what they believe they can bring to this role and the wider club and an indication of their salary expectations to the Academy Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday 30st May 2014. It is anticipated that the role will be filled in time for our pre-season training.