- Improved performance against table-toppers pleases Coach
- With no 1st XV game next weekend, focus turns to March match-ups
- Lambo urges players to sustain levels through to season end
- What a difference a week makes as sunshine adorns weekend games
- Men’s Section applaud UWL as they sit top of their BUCS League
- Excitement builds as Academy face ‘national’ opposition in March
Unlike other sports, a rugby match is deemed to be an official international if just one of the countries appearing assign Test status. French Centre Philippe Sella was the first player to achieve the milestone of 100 International appearances and is one of just two players to achieve this feat entirely during the Amateur era.