- Coaches wish all involved with Ealing Rugby a very Happy Easter
- Lambo highlights April as a massive month for all Club teams/members
- Saturday’s 1s game against Colchester pivotal in achieving April target
- Pleasing season for Exiles reaches a climax as social rugby gets serious
- Testing month for old Evergreens bones with sudden fixture pile up
- Date for Club Dinner announced as Apr-28, (after Wimbledon game)
The following would surely be classified as just another urban-myth had it not been recounted by a Referee, (who we know to always be entirely honest, accurate and trustworthy…).
In 1995 Princess Anne’s son Peter Phillips, Gordonstoun School’s rugby captain, was asked for his pre-match coin-toss preference: “Grandmother or tails, Sir?“