If you wish to become a Manager you should speak to the Lead Coach in Your Age Group.
Responsibilities of Managers
To uphold our Values Managers shall:
- Encourage all parents to attend matches and training sessions and to accept responsibility for ensuring their child’s safety.
- Ensure that the Age group has sufficient trained Medical Volunteers, and sufficient Medical Kits.
- Ensure that any injury or suspected abuse is recorded in accordance with the Club’s policy on Child Protection and Medical policy.
- Ensure that playing children and their parents are notified of their selection for matches, triangulars and festivals.
- Ensure that all children wishing to train are registered with the club.
- Liase with the Mini or Youth Chairmen as appropriate, to ensure that the Club’s database is kept up to date and that all Volunteers are registered.
- Take attendance at all training sessions.
- Notify players and parents of any changes to the published fixtures during the season.
- Provide match reports and photographs to the Club’s website in a timely manner.