To add (or modify) a Contact do the following:
- Launch Ealing Club website.
- Goto bottom of page and select Meta/Login
- Login to WordPress using User credentials.
- Select “Contact/Player Director” + “Add Contact/Player” from LH menu.
- Update Name, Job Title, Telephone, Email, User name, and select “category to display”, typically “Under 13” or similar.
- Add a photo from the Media Library. The ideal proportions are 120px width, 180px height.
- Update “Contact Categories” to appear in this list https://ealingrugby.co.uk/?page_id=2593
- Finally add Order number in Attributes at Bottom Right. See article below on correct numbers.
Ordering Contact Entries
To ensure that Contact/Player Directory entries are displayed in the correct order you must add an appropriate sequence number to the “Order” field. A simple way to do this is via Quick Edit”. You can also order entries in the Contact/Player Directory by clicking on the “Order” column heading.
When adding “Order” numbers leave gaps (e.g. 11020, 11040, 11060) so that late entries can be inserted into lists without the need to reorder all previous entries.
Note that the following number ranges are reserved so that an overall club order is preserved when listing all club Contact/Player Directory entries.
Non Execs 3000-3999,
First Team 7000-7999,
Life Members 23000-23999